The Ethical Committee Review board, MTI-KTH has been constructed under the chairmanship of Associate Professor Dr. Arif Raza Khan. The purpose of ERB is to evaluate the research work in MTI-KTH, KCD and KMC.
Ethical Review Board Research Submission Criteria:
- A well-structured written informed consent must be taken from the study participants. A template will be provided to chairmen of all the departments.
- The consequence and adverse events should be explained to the participants in detail.
- The study participants should be fully aware about the purpose of the study.
- Study design and setting must be fully elaborated.
- Is there any insurance/compensation coverage for study participants should be disclosed.
- Confidentiality of the subject/ participant should be maintained.
- Adverse events, if any should be reported to study participant and ethical review board.
- Financial assistance disclosure and conflicts of interest.
- Research proposal Perform/questionnaire should be attached.
- Departmental permission letter.
- Had the researcher followed the plagiarism criteria of HEC?
- Guidelines of PAME (Pakistan Association of Medical Editors) for ethical review should be followed.
- Approval from ERB should be taken prior to data collection.
- All the researchers are requested to submit their filled data collection Performa to the office of undersigned on quarterly basis along with the particulars of the participants.
- Provision of filled research data sheets should be provided to ERB as and when required by ERB.
- In future all the honorable Chairmen of Basic and Clinical departments are requested to get the approval of research prior to the submission of synopsis/ Research work to the concerned forum, in order to enhance the quality of research work.
|01||Associate Professor Dr. Arif Raza Khan||Chairman|
|02||Assistant Professor Dr. Iqbal Haider||Secretary|
|03||Professor Dr. Sadia Ashraf||Member|
|04||Dr. Rubina Gul||Member|
|05||Dr. Muslim Khan||Member|
|07||Mr. Hamza Quality Assurance Depratment||Member|