Burn & Plastic Surgery Ward
Plastic Surgery and Burns Unit is a twelve bedded facility in Khyber Teaching Hospital, with six beds for Burn patients and other six for plastic surgery. Our unit provides the following services;
1. Initial Rususcitation
2. Wound Care
3. Prompt wound coverage with Skin Grafting and Flaps
4. Out-patient burn care for various burn sequelae.
5. Rehabilitation services with the hospital physiotherapy and Orthotic's departments.
1. Post Burn deformities (contractures, hypertrophic scars etc) correction and rehabilitation.
2. Post-infective wounds grafting and flap coverage in liaison with other surgical units.
3. Post-trauma soft tissue reconstruction in collaboration with Orthopedic & Trauma departments.
4. Management of Cutaneous, Head & Neck and Soft tissue malignancies and reconstruction.
5. Hand Surgery facilities for Congenital, Burns & Trauma including tendons, nerves and soft tissue reconstruction.
6. Congenital anomalies correction of pediatric patients (Craniofacial, Cleft Lip & Palate, Urogenital anomalies reconstruction.
7. Breast reconstruction for Congenital anomalies & Cancer patients.
8. Out-patient consultations on Wednesdays & Fridays.
|01||DR. Amir Taimur Khan (FCPS Plastic Surgery)||Assistant Professor & Incharge|
|02||DR. Syed Mohammad Haider (FCPS Gen. Surgery & FCPS Plastic Surgery)||Senior Registrar|
|03||DR. Asif Aziz (FCPS Plastic Surgery)||Junior Registrar|
|04||DR. Mansoor Khan (FCPS Plastic Surgery & Hand Surgery Fellowship)||Medical Officer|
|05||DR. Mohammad Bilal (MBBS)||Trainee Registrar|