Director Admin / Facilities Dept
Facilities management department was established in 2017 after promulgation of MTI Act 2015. The aim to establish facilities department is to focus on the efficient delivery of support services for the hospital that it serves organizational function which integrates people, place and process within the built environment with the purpose of improving the routine activities.
To ensure availibility of staff to work efficiently and monitor routine activities round the clock to improve day to day operations. Head Dai, Head Sweeper and Head ward orderly works under the control of service line managers in three shift whereas the service line managers work under the supervision and control of manager facilities.
- Maintenance, Engineering and civil works
- Housekeeping and janitorial services
- Fumigation and pesticide control
- Monitoring and supervision of routine activities
- Ensure availability of staff
- Inspection of segregation & waste management
|Faclities management provides services round the clock 24/7 in three shifts||Morning / evening / Night|