Planning And Development Cell / Dept
Dr. Muhammad Zaffar former Chief Executive KTH, KMC & KCD first established Planning & Development Cell in KTH. Dr. Farman Ali, DMS store was the first in-charge DMS of the P&D Cell. The Strengthening of the P&D Cell was the major stress of the Government after the MTI Act 2015. Presently, Mr. Shafi Ullah khan ex sr. chief P&D dept and seceratory education, Govt of KPK is working as in-Charge / Director of P&D Cell DMS of the P&D Cell. Mr. Mujahid a devoted employee of KTH is working as Computer Operator / Office Assistant in P&D Cell / Dept, MTI, KTH.
The P&D Department participates in strategic policy matters, Need Assessment, Training & Facilitation, Contract management, preperation of development budget / ADP for MTI KTH, Hospital management, Proposal writing, Report writing and Project Management. The members of P&D Department also represent KTH on various forums. P&D staff are members of various forums, committees, inspection and technical evaluation teams. Due to continuous hard work P&D Department is now being widely recognized as a credible source of development, planning, management, HR affairs and Projects within the institution and senior staff prefer to liaison with P&D Department for all development in their respective Dept / Ward / Unit / Speciality and training work within KTH.
- Look after the planning and development activities of the MTI KTH Peshawar
- Preperation and development of budget / IDP from BOG MTI, KTH
- Preperation of Projects based on demand / Needs of the end user
- Conduct secutiny & appraisal of projects (PC-1s)
- Processing of project PC-1s for BOG approval
- Issue administrative approval of projects approved by BOG, MTI, KTH
- Monthly and quarterly progress reviews meetings of projects with hospital director & BoG MTI KTH Peshawar level
- Arrange meetings for resolution of issues in projects with competent authority (Hospital Director, MTI, KTH)
- Development of long term and short term plans for the institution
- Regular monitoring of the projects
- Vertical and horizontal coordination with various Depts of MTI KTH
- Coordination, Liaison and interaction with the Prov. Govt. i.e. (Health, P&D and finance Depts. etc), Dev. Partners/NGOs on behalf of Hospital Director MTI, KTH
- Provide policy guide lines to the hospital management on developmental programs.
Mr. Shafi Ullah Khan (DIRECTOR P&D)
MA Public Policy & Admin USA
M.Sc Stat, Gomal University, DI Khan
Executive Management Training from KS Govt, Harward University USA