Accident & Emergency Department
The Accident & Emergency Unit is an entry point for most demanding and deserving patients in a tertiary care hospital.
Following services are provided in A&E Unit (Casulty) of Khyber Teaching Hospital:
- Triaging of all emergent patients and prioritization for urgency of treatment according to international criteria modified from SATS(South African Triage Scale).
- Triaging of Trauma patients with primarysurvey and immediate care according to standard ATLS protocols.
- Resuscitation for cardiac emergencies according to AHA Protocols including defibrillation.
- Minor Surgical interventions like wound suturing, incision / drainage and catheterization etc.
- Consultation and treatment for all emergent patients.
- Referral and proper transfer of patients requiring specialist opinion.
- Ambulance services for inter Hospital transfer.
- Free Medicines for all trauma / Burn patients according to KPK government policy.
|01||Dr. Akbar Shah||Incharge (Administrative) / PMO|
|02||Dr. Nadia Iqbal||Casualty Medical Officer (Incharge Isolation)|
|03||Dr. Iftikhkar||Casualty Medical Officer|
|04||Dr. Riffat||Casualty Medical Officer|
|05||Dr. Farhan||Casualty Medical Officer|
|06||Dr. Amir||Casualty Medical Officer|
|07||Dr. Tahira||Casualty Medical Officer|
|08||Dr. Urfana||Casualty Medical Officer|
|09||Dr. Kashif||Casualty Medical Officer|
|10||Dr. Asma||Casualty Medical Officer|
|11||Dr. Palwasha||Casualty Medical Officer|
|12||Dr. Imran||Casualty Medical Officer|
|13||Dr. Shazia||Casualty Medical Officer|
|14||Dr. Farah||Casualty Medical Officer|
|15||Dr. Khabeer||Casualty Medical Officer|
|16||Dr. Sohail||Casualty Medical Officer|