Directorate of Media and Protocol
Directorate of media and protocol provides media and protocol duties in all the three prestigious institutions MTI, KTH/KMC/KCD. Senior media and protocol manager Mr. Farhad Khan is heading the directorate and providing the media representation to three institution and protocol services to dignitaries. Facilitation of superior judiciary, bureaucracy, parlimintarians for medical help special persons, unclaimed and unattended patient supervision.
The functions of directorate of media and protocol is to provide coverage to all the activities against MTI KTH/KMC/KCD. Keep updating all the relevant information from the government departments and institution healthy activities to the competent authority and staff on daily basis. A protocol officer is the person in your team that plans and orchestrates V.I.P visits, ceremonies, meetings and special events. Each event they plan is driven with the expectations of diplomacy between the principal and invited guests. They are educated and experienced in precedence, titles and forms of address, flage etiquette, international protocol and much more all of which influences strategic objectives that result in excellent relations.
- Spokesperson of the MTI, KTH/KMC/KCD.
- To cover all the events of MTI, KTH/KMC/KCD
- To provide and facilitate to al the dignitaries
- To provide relevant information and handle mass media
- Issuance of tender and advertisement
- Providing every support to institution
- Celebrating and observing of national holidays and other world health days
- Facilitation of transgender, unclaimed and unattended patients
- Arranging coverage of academic and social activities outside and inside institutions for MTI, KTH/KMC/KCD
- Arranging press conference and press brief for MTI, KTH/KMC/KCD
- Performing administrative duty on weekend and gazette holiday
|Directorate of Media & Protocol direct number||091-9224297 / 03339109847 / Ext: 2011|
|Email:||email@example.com / farhadkhankthsmpm@ gmail.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|